Mindfulness Foundation - Starts 5th Nov 2020 - 8 week
Delighted to be running this course again.
This time the course will be run online with 2+ hours live sessions in ZOOM.
This workshop offers not only an intellectual and practical understanding of Mindfulness and it's full potential, but also offers the core foundation for any personal or spiritual development.
The course is designed and developed by psychologists and experts in the field of Mindfulness specifically in MBSR (Mindfulness-based stress reduction) designed by Jon Kabat Zinn.
With only 8 students per course we can not only create an intimate space but also able to customise and personalise certain amount of content or additional material to facilitate the participants development, when possible (please note that this is not a therapy group set).
8 Week Intimate Training Course
- Your printed 120-page workbook (is optional) + access to an online student zone with extra material, videos, meditations, books summaries and a summary for each module.
- ONLY 8 students per class. 2 hours life sessions once a week for 8 weeks.
- Your investment: €160 + Manual €30 - was €340 in 2019
- Finance: option to split payments over 3 months directly from checkout - Deposit 25%
The "Practical Foundation" workshop is designed to provide the opportunity to devote attention to the processes that underlie Mindfulness and explore scientific findings related to mindfulness. This training is different from other programs in many respects by providing participants a better, more complete understanding of mindfulness.
Mindfulness is a lot more than a strategy to manage difficult situations. It is a way to cultivate a more balanced relationship to oneself in relation to the realities of life. Mindfulness can better be understood as a way of being and living rather than a tactic or strategy for life. It entails different facets and elements. By choosing one specific element of Mindfulness to study and practice on a weekly basis, we aim that gain a deeper understanding of the fulsome nature of Mindfulness. And have a greater success with your practice.
Mindfulness is not an exercise, is not meditation, is not something you practice an hour a week. Mindfulness is a way of living, exercises and practices (Formal or Informal) help us retrain our way of thinking and being, so we can live more anchored in the present. Living more mindfully.
Is this course for me?
This course is for anybody who wants to take responsibility of their own destiny and explore a more holistic way to integrate and balance all aspects of life. Mindfulness "practices" are powerful tools that can alleviate the effects of depression, anxiety, stress and should be part of our mental health toolkit. This workshop will give you the tools to start your own journey and also help you support friends and family in the process.
- One deep-dive into a specific building block of mindfulness per session
- Integrating information and practice with scientific evidence and insights
- Detailed explanations covering the reasons for certain practices
- Small practices and exercises that aim to increase the integration of Mindfulness into daily life
- Examining Mindfulness in the broader context of life and how we perceive things
- Understanding the foundation of processes that mindfulness rest upon
- Weekly presentations
- Inspirational quotes
The course is structured in 8 modules covering the different Building Blocks of Mindfulness:
Attention & The Now, Automaticity, Judgement, Acceptance, Goals, Compassion, The Ego and Integration.
Each module or class includes practical exercises to do in class and at home, visualisations and meditations.
This course will provide useful insights and practices for a more mindful life!